No matter how expensive a lace front wig is, it’s dead hair, but that doesn’t mean you didn’t need care about them. On the contrary, they need your careful care to achieve a softer and shinier effect. Next, I’ll tell you what you should pay attention to in your daily shampoo and what you should pay attention to when you use a lace front wigs.
First of all, we should pay attention to the following points when shampooing:
- Don’t wash your lace front wig often. You just need to wash it when your hair is greasy. Generally, it should not be washed more than twice a week.
- Don’t brush your wig when shampooing. It will hurt your hair and cause it to fall off easily.
- After washing, you should use a towel to absorb moisture and dry it naturally instead of using a hairdryer to dry it. Because the scales of hair that have just been washed are open, the hairdryer can make the scales of hair confused and easily cause hair knots.
- When you finished washing, comb your lace wig carefully with a wide-toothed comb and make the part you want, especially when it curls. Don’t jerk your hair because it will break or pull it out.
Secondly, we should pay attention to the common use of hair:
- Because high temperature can damage your lace wig, it’s better to wear a hat when you go out.
- Chemicals, such as disinfectant water in swimming pools, contain chlorine, so I recommend that you wash your hair after use.
- Perm or dyeing can damage human hair quality, which is well known, so try to minimize the use of curling bars and hair dryers.
- If the Brazilian hair looks dry, you can use conditioner. Although the hair is dead, conditioner can not make it look healthier but can make it look more beautiful.
- If you encounter the problem of hair bifurcation, don’t try other methods. Cutting off the bifurcation is the only way.
Finally, I want to say that wigs are dead human hair, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need to care about them. It’s because we need to spend more energy to maintain them. Only in this way can the wigs give you more compliments.