Are you looking for a new and exciting way to style your hair? Twisting with braiding hair can provide a unique look that will turn heads. It may seem intimidating, but with the right equipment and a few helpful tips, you too can master this stylish technique.
What You Will Need
In order to create the perfect twist, you will need some specialized tools. Depending on your hair type, you may require different items, so make sure to have the following supplies on hand:
- Hair conditioner
- Curls activator or foam
- Wide-toothed comb
- Denman brush
- Rat tail comb
- Hair clips
- Hair bands
- Braiding hair
Now that you’ve gathered all of your supplies, you can get to work creating the perfect twists. Follow these steps for best results:
- Start by washing and conditioning your hair to keep it healthy and hydrated.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to brush through your hair from the root to the tip to get rid of any tangles.
- Apply a curl activator or foam to sections of your hair to protect it during the process of twisting.
- Separate your hair into four sections, if not already pre-sectioned, and clip the other sections away to keep them out of the way.
- Start at the root of the sectioned part of your hair, and attach a piece of braiding hair (starting at the very bottom).
- Start braiding the two sections of your hair together and the piece of braiding hair until you reach the end.
- Secure the braid with an elastic hair band.
- How the braid flat against your head and use a rat tail comb to unravel it.
- Tease each twist with the denman brush until it becomes firmly twisted.
- Once you complete the twisting process, use a hair clip to keep the twists in place.
Now that you have your twists all in place, you can finish off the look. These are the final steps:
- Seal the ends of your Braiding Hair with some gel or setting spray.
- Spray setting spray all over your styled hair.
- Let your curls stand out and sway! Enjoy your beautiful look!
Twisting with braiding hair is a fun and creative way to rock a new look. With the help of these simple steps, you can create a gorgeous twist with ease and confidence. And now you can sport your new hairstyle anywhere confidently, knowing that you created it yourself.